Master’s Close-Up Table by Arlen Studio(c. 2002) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Even without the gaffs, this is a beautiful surface to perform on! The big question is: do you need this and the The Magic Box? Of course you do!
Now when you factor in the gaff action on this table you move into a whole new realm of why you need this baby! As usual from Keith and his craftsmen at Arlen Studio a very fine piece of magic and ingenuity. You can do everything and more that you can do with Dean Dill’s very nice Production Pad, plus a far superior version of David Regal’s There and Back, plus a whole lot more. And you look classy even in your boxers doing it!
Effect: Here’s just one of the many routines possible with this amazing table: Imaging having your spectator shuffle an ordinary deck of cards. At which time you begin to tell the story of four greedy kings. Suddenly, the kings are produced from the deck in four very astonishing ways and placed on the table. Once all the kings are produced, they are pulled back to reveal that it was not a card trick after all but a coin trick. Four half dollars are produced from under the kings. But wait, that’s not all! The kings are spread apart to reveal one jumbo 3″ half dollar (included with the table). WOW!!!!
Next, the spectator picks a king and a half dollar is placed on the table, one on either side. The two are covered up with a beautiful 36″ Dragon Silk (included with the table) and a glass is placed over each item. After a magical pass, the silk is removed to show that the coin has traveled across the table to join the card. The coin is then placed back on the other side. The two are again covered with the silk and cups. After another magical pass, the silk is lifted to reveal that the card has now traveled to meet the coin. You can even show the card, coin or other objects visibly move across the table without the cover of the silk. The objects can be picked up and inspected at any time.
This is just one of the many possible uses for this fine piece of apparatus. WOW!!!!!!!! There has never been a table like this one! This is a hand made piece by the talented craftsmen of Arlen Studio. If you are a card and coin worker, then this table is for you.
One miracle after another can be produced. A whole close-up routine can be preformed on this masterpiece of Magical Apparatus. “Masters Close Up Table”. Features are:
- Hand-made with a base finished in antique guild gold
- 15″ X 25″ performance surface.
- Performance surface double padded (for sound deadening) in quality 100% wool felt.
- Excellent surface for performing.
- Coin and card sneak areas on the backside. A total of nine sneak areas on the back side make for easy retrieval of up to 16 cards at any given time or four regular size fifty cent pieces and one jumbo sized coin 3″. The Coin and card retrieval slots are cut extra deep for easy slide out moves.
- Best of all, the table has a powerful earth magnet on a tract built into it. That’s right, under the performance surface is a rare earth magnet on a tract running from one side of the pad to the other. Coin teleportations from under one glass on the table to under a second glass are now possible. All done with your hands in your lap. When used randomly throughout a routine, the magnet will help to create high points of magic.
I will be including a basic routine telling the story of four greedy kings with the set as well as one steel core half to use with the magnet, one jumbo half dollar and four steel core Kings with Bicycle Backs. The kings can do side to side assemble under cover of the very nice 36″ Dragon silk that also comes with the item.
The base is finished by hand in a lovely antique guild gold. Four solid brass dragons feet hold the performance surface up off the support table making other medium size loads possible. Performance surface is also held up creating room under the unit for easy no flash sneaks.
Approx. Price: $400.00 (2002) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.