That Infernal Contraption by Wack-O-Magic
The Square Circle was invented by British Magician Louis S. Histed in 1930 and like many great ideas was pirated by dealers around the world. This is a beautiful and unique version of the classic Square Circle from Wack-O Innovative Magic. It is a Victorian/SteamPunk inspired work of art created and painted by Hollywood Makeup Effects artist, and owner of Wack-o-Magic, Michael Mosher.
It is a far more deceptive Square-Circle and there are some key improvements over the classic design:
- The Base, Outer Chest, Inner Chamber, and Load Box all fold flat for packing.
- Both the Outer and Inner pieces are square but sit in opposition when displayed.
- There are “see through” areas on two sides of the Outer Chest making it more deceptive.
- The Inner and Outer Cabinets are hinged on the side, with a magnet clasp, so they may be completely opened up.
- The Large Load Box has a tuck-in hinged bottom. Having a bottom on the load chamber is an important feature most square circles don’t have.
- The base has a turntable allowing the performer to slowly spin the Contraption. This is a particularly nice display point.
Easily the best and most unique Square Circle box, and what is more it comes with a unique story featuring: Jules Vern, H.G. Wells, Thomas Edison, Robert Louis Stevenson, Alexander Graham Bell, and even Jack the Ripper should you want to present the whole routine in a more bizarre setting, perfect for Halloween!
(Of course you have to provide your own load items.)
Includes: Printed Instructions.
Approx. Price: $699.00 (09/2018) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
If you want to submit a product review, but don't have an account yet, click here
Photos © Martin's Magic. All Rights Reserved.