Tutan’s Tomb by Magic Wagon, Simon Corneille(c. 2015) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
This is a lovely ornate chest and cubes for a simple, but effective detection system, suggested and advised by Simon Corneille. There are no electronics, nothing is added or taken away and you don’t need to touch the box to divine which cube was taken. It is always ready to go and can be used multiple times. In fact you can ask them to take out 1, 2, or 3 blocks and you can always tell which ones are removed. Very difficult to detect the method.
Effect: This is a mechanical marvel and one of the very few props in mentalism that fits all the following criteria:
- The performer touches nothing to make the divination,
- It’s completely self-contained.
- No electronics or gimmicks involved!
An ornate chest from the “Ancient Egyptian Collection” and three golden blocks with Egyptian symbols (Pharaoh, Ankh and Nefertiti) are displayed. While the performer’s back is turned, a spectator is invited to remove one of the blocks, place it behind their back and close the lid. The performer then turns around and immediately names the chosen symbol with unerring accuracy!
- The effect can be immediately repeated and the performer, of course, never needs to touch the chest to make the divination!
- The effect is entirely self-contained; there are no outside gimmicks of any kind used!
- The effect is all done in full view – The box never leaves the view of the spectator, not even for an instant!
- The mechanical method is very clever and the intricate details of the mechanism are simply stunning.
The chest measures approximately 17cms wide, 7.5cms high and 6cms deep and has been completely handcrafted from natural aged teak wood with a lightly distressed oil finish. The chest also featured a beautiful segmented work and finally adorned with 25 brass nails.
Each golden block is absolutely striking in appearance and has been delicately and individually hand-crafted by our own artist.
Approx. Price: $269.95 (2015) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.