Coincimental Revisited by Martin’s Magic, Ed Mellon, Spencer Thornton(c. 1958,2007) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
I found better card stock, and different word combinations, dropped the stands and streamlined it a little, otherwise the same as the original.
Effect: Performer fans through a pack of alphabet cards displaying different letters. He removes four cards and arranges them to spell a word with the backs to the audience. They are placed upright in a hardwood holder. The volunteer is asked to take cards from the deck and make any word he desires, using just four cards from his stack. As soon as the volunteer settles on a word the performer and spectator each turn their cards around to show they perfectly match!
- The performer spells-out his word first.
- Several words can be made from the cards the volunteer holds. The volunteer may change his mind.
- The volunteer starts with five cards initially and is allowed to discard one while spelling his word, it’s a free choice.
REASONS YOU SHOULD HAVE COINCIMENTAL:
- No confederates.
- No sleight of hand.
- It’s visible mentalism with the attention on presentation.
- Perfect for Stage, Parties, Cruise Ships, Meetings, Speeches, and School Shows.
Approx. Price: $30.00 (2007) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.