ProPick by Steven Dick(c. 2008) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
The Comedy Ice Pick dates back to 1584 and a fake bodkin in The Discoverie of Witchcraft by Reginald Scott.
Effect: Introducing the ProPick! The classic “Comedy Ice Pick” has been re-designed for improved visibility and greater versatility from Steve Dick.
The Pro Pick is perfect for the time-honored “Milk From Elbow” routine, but there’s more, four new and original routines are included with the ProPick. A dollar bill penetration; a screwdriver-through-coat routine; a destroyed and restored handkerchief sequence and even a card trick! The ProPick was designed to eliminate the flaws found in other models. It is visible from a distance, and looks like the real thing.
The ProPick does NOT look like a magic prop, which increases its’ effectiveness.
- LATHE-TURNED HARDWOOD HANDLE
- POLISHED ALUMINUM SHAFT, ¼ INCH IN DIAMETER
- CUSTOM-MILLED COMPRESSION SPRING FOR RELIABLE OPERATION
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE AND ACCENTS
- EQUALLY EFFECTIVE CLOSE-UP OR ON THE LARGEST OF STAGES
- SUPPLIED IN A STURDY, HEAVY-GAUGE MILLBOARD TUBE TO PROTECT & STORE THE APPARATUS
Approx. Price: $49.95 (2008) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.