Gold Micro Chop Cup (#7) by Jim Riser, Dennis Loomis(c. 2002) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Dennis is releasing a very limited edition heavy gold plated cup sold with a nice presentation case to house the balls and accessories. A signed certificate accompanies the case. Special gold crocheted balls were made for this piece and will not be available as a separate item. Trust me the pictures do not give justice to the set, especially the gold balls.
You also get printed material for several routines,including the use of the Micro Chop Cup as a coin cup. For the coin routine, you also get gold plated Sacagawea dollar coins, one gaffed by Jim Riser himself. Overall, a beautiful boxed set strictly limited to 10-20 only.
Effect: Jim Riser spins the beautiful Micro Chop Cup from copper and it has become an incredible hit (2004 may be the last year it’s available). Dennis Loomis, his partner in this venture, provides the routine where all the magic occurs on the palm of your hand.
- Excellent for strolling and table hopping!
- All done in the hands – no table required!
- Can be done completely surrounded!
- For the finale, the cup is filled with liquid and vanishes!
- To the best of our knowledge – this is the world’s smallest chop cup! The size of a small shot glass.
- One of the world’s strongest routines!
- Everything is carried in the pockets!
Approx. Price: $325.00 (2004) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
Would you like to see your photos on this site just like George Guerra? If so click here
© George Guerra (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.