Card Swami by Chazpro(c. 1996) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Effect: The Card Swami is a magical apparatus that will allow you to perform mind-boggling effects that will fool the most knowledgeable magicians! The Card Swami is designed for use with a Bicycle poker-size deck.. Add it to your own deck, or a borrowed deck – any brand! When The Card Swami is in your deck, it is completely invisible! Your hands are empty and the faces and backs of all the cards can be shown. You can freely display and mix the cards, even have a spectator cut them. The effects you will perform with The Card Swami are incredible! People will think you are a master of sleight of hand – or a real mind reader! Most effects are self-working! A trick that’s fun to use! Even non-card magicians will love using The Card Swami!
The Card Swami comes with a book of handling & performing tips, plus over a dozen routines, including:
- READ PEOPLE’S MINDS – Many people freely select cards without you seeing them. You read each person’s mind! No forces.
- MEMORIZED DECK – Instantly memorize a mixed deck, then name the number of cards a spectator cuts off & the card cut to! Repeat!
- SWAMI MENTAL EPIC – Correctly predict three cards, BEFORE they are freely selected. No forcing, no questions. It feels like magic!
- CARD FROM POCKET – Remove a card from your pocket that matches a freely selected card, known only to the spectator!
- FEELING THE PIPS – Identify cards just be feeling their faces! You can do this with a borrowed deck!
- PHONEY FORCES – Show your magic friends the most incredible (and phoney) forces! They’ll think you are a master of sleight of hand!
- THE SWAMI – Know what card a spectator freely selected, even before the spectator! Many routine possibilities!
These effects, and many more, can be performed with your own, or a borrowed deck.
Approx. Price: $9.00 (1999) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.