The Magic Gourmet by Lewis Jones(c. 2007) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Details: Three quarters of these effects use playing cards. The rest use coins, bills, books, rubber bands, business cards and
- Spectators read each others’ minds.
- A tossed coin will fall heads-up or tails-up, as you wish.
- You beat a gambler who plays by the random throws of two dice — even though the dice are imaginary.
- You demonstrate that you can always tell when a player is bluffing.
- You perform the 4-card Brainwave with four ordinary cards.
- You push cards through the table, one at a time.
- A signed card vanishes and re-appears inside a magazine at any pre-determined page.Anyone thinks of a card from a shuffled deck, then goes to the phone, and is told the card he is thinking of.
- Someone grabs one of your cards and pockets it — what you do? You’ll find out how you can still come out on top.
- Publisher: Lewis Jones
- Pages: 154
- Location: King’s Lynn, Norfolk, UK
- Dimensions: 7″x10″
- Date: 2007
- Binding: softbound
Approx. Price: $45.00 (2009) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.