Lim-tricks by Jeff Sheridan(c. 1987) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Details: Anyone from 6 to 60 can enjoy Lim-Tricks. The clever wordplay by Sheridan and witty drawings by William McElroy make these simple tricks and stunts come alive even before you learn them. Then comes the really fun part: fooling all your friends. All of the tricks require virtually no practice, use simple easy-to-find objects, and yet will amaze and fool anyone who doesn’t know the secret. You’ll learn how to:
- lift a bottle with only a straw…
- Make a ruler float in the air….
- See a hole in the middle of your hand…
- Pick up an ice cube with a piece of string…
- Eat a candle…
- Read minds…
- Lift a plate with a radish…
- Make two matches dance down a knife….
- And even teach George Washington know how to smile…..
- Publisher: Kaufman and Greenberg
- Pages: 92
- Location: Washington DC, USA
- Edited by: Richard Kaufman
- Dimensions: 6″x9″
- Date: 1987
- Binding: hardbound
Approx. Price: $15.00 (2003) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.