Immaculate Conceptions of Stephen Tucker by Stephen Tucker(c. 1980) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Details: The Immaculate Conceptions of Stephen Tucker is a large plastic-comb bound book containing a baker’s dozen of close-up tricks with cards, coins and dice. Including:
- a four coin transposition in which the back-clip plays an important part
- an adaptation of a Bob Ostin idea in which a segment of a coin is removed, then replaced
- a coin that splits in two
- a variant of a Paul Harris half card trick
- a funny bit in which a card explodes, etc.
That is the sort of magic you will find within the pages of this book. All the effects have original twists and touches.
Contents (from Lybrary.com):
5 Tucker Trip
14 Small Change
17 Half & Half
28 Satan’S Card
30 Domino Match
Text Source: The New Tops, April 1985 pg 18.
Contents: magicref.net – click for details
Approx. Price: $8.00 (2010) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.