(Subscribe to my YouTube here.)
Zig Zag Can by Mikame Craft, Carlton Bradford(c. 2007) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
This effect was originally invented by Carlton Bradford and built and marketed by Frank Klein. Created without credit or permission of the creator.
Effect: Use ANY Can to suit your Own Act. Show a tall slender box and open the hinged Lid proving its empty. Put a real can of pop or beer inside, as it just fits inside tightly. Close the Lid the can is secure inside the box. Show two solid steel 8 x 5 inch blades hitting them together, they are solid!
- Insert a blade through one side of the box and out the opposite side.
- Now push the second blade through the hole below.
- BOTH blades penetrated through the real pop can!!
- Now the center section of the box is pushed to the left “Zigged”. The can has VANISHED from the box!
- So you push the center section back to the middle, and remove the two blades.
- To everyone’s surprise the pop can is still 100% solid!
Dimension Approximately 7″ x 5″ x 6 1/2″ (17cm x 12cm x 16cm)
Approx. Price: $185.00 (2007) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.