(Subscribe to my YouTube here.)
Micro Run Rabbit Run (Limited Edition) by Holland Magic Studio(c. 2019) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Harry Leat’s masterpiece, Run Rabbit Run, has never looked so good 🙂
Since my early teenage years, like 100’s of magicians before me, I saw the incredible entertainment value of Run Rabbit Run when working with children of all ages. To this day I think it is one of the best children’s effects ever devised and I have owned many versions.
But nothing comes close to this amazing version from Dutch Craftsman Frans Reijnier at the Holland Magic Studio. This is something you will want to collect and perform to your children and grandchildren.
What makes this version so good?
- The mechanism provides the most movements with the simplest of motions. You can control the rabbit with either hand and switch seamlessly between hands. You can hold the unit in your hands or perform the motions with the base on a table or stand.
- The rabbit can move fast or slow all under your control
- The vanish of the rabbit can be achieved without having to take the rabbit out again and dropping back inside the house. Instead he simply runs into either house and vanishes into thin air, without you going anywhere near either house.
- The rabbit goes from side to side and pops out the top of one house and the side of the other, and finally is discovered in the tree.
- The rabbit that runs from house to house and vanishes is the same rabbit in each instance and you can show him up front and place him in the grass and then the running begins!
- Your hands appear to be nowhere near the action so when the rabbit pops out the side of one home your hands and fingers can be 6 inches or more away.
- All packs flat into custom display case.
Why would collector’s what to get this?
- It is small enough to be considered micro or mini-magic. If Eddy Taytelbaum made magic for Children, he would be proud to call this his own.
- Every motion and design element has been meticulously designed with a neat slot for everything.
- It is so darn cute. Cuter than Collectors’ Workshop’s Hippity Hop Rabbits or Chance Wolf’s Hop Hop Hares or Anverdi’s Barking Dog.
- Comes in a special custom display case and signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited edition of forty units worldwide.
Effect: A cute little rabbit called Reggie is shown and placed in front of the tree. The performer says how good Reggie is. But whilst he is talking Reggie is seen to creep across into the home on the left. Magician tells children if they see him go they are to call out and let him know. When they start to shout Reggie dashes back, and the children fairly hoot with laughter as they see him stealing from side to side of the frame! The door is opened to show the rabbit really is still there, the magician tries again, but this time before he can get really started, a little rabbit’s head pops round from the far end of the frame. When the magician looks, the rabbit immediately vanishes. It’s a scream, and has the kids doubled up with laughter.
Now begins the game of hunt the bunny, and magician can make the tips of the ears shoot from one end to the other. The doors are constantly opened at each end alternatively, but the Rabbit is never located. Finally, both doors are opened and they can clearly see Reggie has completely vanished! It Is finally located back in tree in the middle.
- Meticulously designed main unit with two houses.
- Custom Carry Case.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- One Tree with special feature to make the final rabbit appear.
- Two separate Rabbits and Two built into the houses.
- Frame and houses are 13″ wide x 5″ deep x 6″ high.
Approx. Price: $595.00 (2020) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.