(Subscribe to my YouTube here.)
Jumbo Trade Show Shells by School for Scoundrels(c. 2004) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Effect: Chef Anton and Pop Haydn have created this incredible new version of the classic swindle that everyone knows and loves! Now you can perform it on stage, on the street, at trade shows, parlor and other venues where before it was not possible!
These beautiful, hand-painted, virtually indestructible hard resin shells perform the traditional shell game with a hard, 1 3/4″ pea, and yet the effect is all mechanical – there’s no sleight-of-hand required. That’s correct – it’s practically self-working!
– Three jumbo shells measuring an incredible 8″x6″ and 2 1/2″ deep!
– Includes four 1 3/4″ peas (you can purchase additional peas separately)
– Includes a DVD of Chef Anton and Whit Haydn’s audience-tested routine and advanced handling tips!
– Exact patter used in Chef Anton’s trade show act for years
– Large enough to load your company’s premiums or products
– Great visual prop for promotional photos
Not only do the Professional Trade Show Shells play great from a distance, they are an extremely attractive, eye-catching prop with plenty of guaranteed audience interaction!
Approx. Price: $495.00 (2015) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.