(Subscribe to my YouTube here.)
Frozen in Time – Swedish Touch Stage Version by Lars-Peter Loeld, Masuda(c. 2021) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
This is a beautifully produced stage version of the Frozen in Time 2.0 – The Swedish Touch. And not only does it work the same (and perfectly at that), it looks amazing. They really did a bang-up job on this.
I found the stage version took a little more time to get the knack due to the size of the clock but an extra five minutes of practice is not going to kill you 🙂
I suggest you get both so you’re always ready to roll no matter what the situation. The final image shows the difference in size between the standard and the stage version. The stage version is much bigger but not unmanageable at all.
Effect: A magician with prophecy in his hand asks one of the spectators to name any full hour. There is a photo frame with an image of a clock that has been photographed earlier. The magician show the image to the audience. The clock indicates the hour that was called by the spectator.
- “Frozen In Time 2.0” is a stage version based on the idea of Swedish magician Lars Peter Roeld.
- The prop has been enabled to be handed and fully examined by the spectators. Thus, the effect is more mysterious than ever.
- The dial is very large and you can check the time even from a distance.
- An acrylic photo frame gives the prop a luxurious feel.
- Instruction is provided through a video. You can watch the explanation video by scanning the QR code in the package
Approx. Price: $260.00 (2021) ***
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.