Clarence the Caterpillar by P&A Silks(c. 1983) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Peter White of P&A Silks created some of the finest Silks available for the Magic Industry.
Effect: Here are some of the reasons why:
- Finest Japanese Silk made exclusively for P&A.
- Superior flat hem for the magical silk industry.
- Radiant colors that are brilliant under all lighting conditions
- Custom artwork and colors designed for your program.
- Recognized world leader in unsurpassed magical artwork.
Clarence the Caterpillar was typical of the original items that Peter created.
Approx. Price: $80.00 (2001) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.