Travelogue by Richard Pinner(c. 2010) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Although the name is a tribute to Bob Cassidy’s Chronologue, the method and effect are different.
Effect: Travelogue is the next generation of diary tricks. Direct and powerful mindreading. You can perform Travelogue close up at tables, strolling, in parlour, cabaret or full stage.
This is exactly what happens:
- You show a diary with lots of locations which you hand to your participant.
- You show an envelope that you explain contains a postcard from one of these places.
- The participant looks up a date.
- The postcard in the envelope is from the place on that date.
Obviously you can take a little longer over this and fill the performance with your own wit and charm!
Important points to remember:
- Only 1 diary.
- Only 1 envelope.
- There is nothing to remember.
- There is no math.
- You don’t even need to know the date.
It really couldn’t get any easier. What you get:
- Beautifully produced diary
- Specially printed postcards
- Cleverly gimmicked envelope
- HD Instructional DVD Including high quality artwork to make a stage version.
“That’s brilliant, when can I have one?” – Graham Jolley
“Wow, I’ve no idea how you did that” – Marc Oberon
Running Time Approximately: 16 min
Approx. Price: $55.00 (2010) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.