Super Intelligence by Magic Wagon(c. 2006) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Effect: The performer displays four plaques, each with numerals on each side in random order. The performer also clearly demonstrates that with the simple displacement of just one of the plaques, the number formed could be changed dramatically, even by thousands. For example, 1239 could very well have been 9123, a difference of almost 8000. The spectator is then invited to place the plaques in any order he wishes on to a small stand and to add up all of the five resulting four-digit numbers. The performer, without viewing the numbers which have been added, knows the total long before the spectator has commenced his addition!
- There are over three hundred different combinations of figures possible with the plaques.
- Instantly repeat the effect with a different outcome.
- No assistants are needed.
- There are no hidden calculators, yet the performer can immediately announce the total without any calculations.
- The method is absolutely undetectable!
Approx. Price: $26.50 (2006) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.