(Subscribe to my YouTube here.)
Classic Epic Deluxe by Richard Osterlind(c. 2017) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
If you are looking for a version of Mental Epic true to Hen Fetsch’s original vision c. 1954 then you should look no further than this beauty released by Richard Osterlind. And even though Richard Osterlind often performs without a gimmicked board using his Ultra Board the three way prediction is much easier when performed the way Hen Fetsch described it using a gimmicked board like this.
It is the perfect size, looks beautiful and clear from a distance, and operates flawlessly.
Effect: Our Classic Epic has been a huge success over the years. Having listened to our customers’ feedback, we have made some major changes to the kit. Now, for 2017, it is better than ever!
- The new Classic Epic is now made out of beautiful walnut with a double lacquer finish! (This is the same wood and finish as our Whispering Die and Devil’s Device!) It’s a gorgeous dark color with a striking satin sheen! It still looks innocent, but is a piece of equipment you will be proud to display!
- The corners of the new board are tongue and grooved and the crossbars (the most delicate part of a Mental Epic board) are dado grooved to provide maximum strength!
- Because of the new, darker look, the pure white chalk writing stands out better than ever!
- Next, to enhance this new look, we decided to use solid brass hooks and eyelets to further the rich appearance!
- The slide is now made of a solid piece of plastic which slides like a dream and will not warp!
- Finally, we made perhaps the most important change of all and redesigned the dimensions of the board to 16″ x 12″ (the same size as our Ultra Board.) The new board will fit perfectly in any standard catalog case which so many mentalists use today!
- And best of all, the price of the new and improved Classic Epic will remain at $250!
This may very well be the best Mental Epic board ever made!
Approx. Price: $250.00 (2019) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.