(Subscribe to my YouTube here.)
Cesarai Melting Point by Cesaral, Mariano Goñi(c. 2006) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
This effect is one of the few that you can buy that really does look like real magic. The gimmicks are simple, but effective, and with solid practice you really can produce an incredible miracle: a coin visually penetrating a glass table.
For the impact on the audience the moves required are not difficult, but the solid practice comes in because it all needs to be smooth. The gimmicks do most of the work, but for this illusion to look like real magic, you don’t want any hesitation when you do them. To be honest this is true for all magic anyway, so nothing new here!
The DVD is very well produced and clearly explains everything, and set-up is simple. You will not be disappointed with the method either.
The only real downside with this effect is you need a glass Table!
Effect: One of the most amazing and visual coin tricks you will ever see. The magician gives a coin and a plate glass surface to be fully examined. The glass is then held by two spectators. The magician tries to open a “magic window” in the center of the surface to enable the coin to pass thru it and in a few seconds it goes through! The coin visually passes right through the solid piece of glass! The coin can even visually penetrate into a spectator’s hand. Your hands are repeatedly shown very clean. At the end, everything can be examined again. This practical miracle is something you will always carry with you.
A bonus included in the instructional disc is “Ghost Coin” in which a coin is balanced on a table or bar and the “shadow” of your fingers causes the coin to start spinning. This and many other amazing effects are possible with Cesaral Melting Point.
- Almost any surface can be used including a spectator’s glass coffee table or glass dinner table.
- Can be done with many other coins and objects like candy. (perfect for kids magic!)
- Easy, practical, and extremely clever method.
- No sleeves.
- No special ring (jewelry) is needed.
- The technique can be used to perform other magic miracles.
- Works for impromptu, close up, and even stage magic with bigger coins or objects.
- It can be done initially on an opaque surface, and finally the second time on a plate glass or transparent plastic surface so that everybody can “see” how it works.
Approx. Price: $59.95 (2006) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.