Silhouette Sorcery by Alan Warner(c. 1978) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Effect: This effect has all the ingredients necessary for successful children’s entertainment –
- AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION, and
- A VERY STRONG, OFTEN AMUSING STORY-LINE.
Shamus’ black silhouette mysteriously disappears from his hutch and reappears in one of seven colourful silhouette top hats; however, in between Shamus’ disappearance and reappearance, the performer and his audience have a lot of fun (mostly at Shamus’ expense) only to have Shamus turn the tables on everyone and finish up with the last laugh in an amusing sucker finish to the effect over and above his transposition.
TOP QUALITY EFFECT:
- The various silhouettes of Shamus and his seven coloured top hats are real, not printed, and are individually mounted on separate pieces of 7 1/4 in. by 4 1/2 in. white plastic.
- The design of the silhouette is BOLD, VERY COLOURFUL, and HIGHLY VISUAL.
- The hutch frontispiece is also in plastic and finished in three bright high-gloss colours.
- The stands are black and a natural wood finish. A
- Also included is an extra rabbit-in-top-hat silhouette for a repeat booking and the full ALAN WARNER ROUTINE.
Approx. Price: $500.00 (2005) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© George Guerra (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.