Card Case 20 by Alan Warner(c. 1991) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
AN EXTREMELY VERSATILE PIECE OF APPARATUS
This versatile card case, which is very easy to use, can change a card (maximum size 9 x 6.4 cms) either once or twice. The performer holds the case horizontally, then slides the card into the open end of the case WITHOUT THERE BEING ANY NEED TO LOOK IN THE END OF THE CASE TO POSITION THE CARD. The case is tilted downwards and out slides a completely different card. The card is replaced in the case by the performer as before, then the case is tilted a second time and the card that slides out has changed yet again.
The apparatus comes complete with Alan Warner Routines, including:
- PRINT YOUR BUSINESS CARD! In goes a blank card and out comes a card with either letters of the alphabet scattered haphazardly all over its surface, or it has been printed in Chinese! Return this card to the case and it changes to the performer’s correctly printed business card for giving away.
- CARD COLOURING! In goes a card featuring a drawing in black outline only (this could be a client’s logo or a product promotion), out comes the card, but only the red areas are coloured. Return the card to the card case and it changes to a fully coloured drawing. If you have purchased COLOURAMA, red can be forced for the first change, then the other five tablets are turned over to reveal a variety of different colours for the final change to the full colour drawing.
- Just a few suggestions taken from the TWENTY ideas and variations which are described in the instructions for this piece of apparatus
BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED APPARATUS:
- The top of the case is handcrafted in teak (approx. size 12 x 8.2 cms)
- Inlaid with an ebony wood motif.
PLEASE NOTE: No cards are supplied with this special wooden card case.
Approx. Price: $155.00 (2001) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.