Mind Mysteries Guide Book (Vol. 1) by Richard Osterlind(c. 2006) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Details: “The Mind Mysteries Guide Bookwill take the thoughtful and diligent student through each of the effects that make up a successful working professional’s act piece by piece, move by move, subtlety by subtlety. The “real work” oozes out of every pore of this book.”
– from the foreword by Jim Sisti
In an unprecedented event, Richard Osterlind has revisited his hugely successful Mind Mysteries video series and has written a definitive guide book that exponentially enriches the material presented in it.
In this first volume, Richard takes Mind Mysteries Volume 1, which captured his professional act, and dissects it effect by effect, pointing out all of the subtle yet essential details to making these effects work for you as powerfully as they do for him.
In this guide book, you’ll discover new, unearthed treasures regarding Mind Mysteries as well as important new additions such as:
- An expansion of the Miracle Thought Projection idea for use with larger groups
- An important new addition to the Perfected Center Tear
- A new facet to the Radar Deck
- New ideas for almost every routine in Mind Mysteries Volume 1 for presenting these effects for larger audiences
- New presentation ideas, jokes and patter lines
- How to turn what you do into a real show, including ideas on call backs, blocking, stagecraft and other theatrical techniques
Every piece performed in Mind Mysteries Volume 1 is part of Richard’s professional performing act and thus, every line spoken and every gesture made is an integral part of it. In the Mind Mysteries Guide Book, Richard goes through the act line by line and shows you the real secrets of how to make your mentalism and magic more effective, powerful and entertaining. Even if you don’t perform these specific effects, the principles outlined here are fully portable and can be easily applied to the material that you do perform.
If you own Mind Mysteries, the Mind Mysteries Guide Book will be an indispensable tool in adding these powerful effects and sound theatrical principles to your own work.
- Publisher: Richard Osterlind
- Pages: 81
- Location: KY, USA
- Dimensions: 5″x8″
- Date: 2006
- Binding: softbound
Approx. Price: $29.95 (2006) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.