A Case For Magic by Tony Griffith(c. 1976) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Half my kids act came from here! This simple lecture by Tony Griffith is responsible for half of my standard kids act. The whole premise of the lecture was you turn up with a simple brief case and perform the whole act from there.
Details: Tony Griffith is truly gifted when it comes to routines and presentations.
- Wuffin Puffer meets the Bubble Dog
- A Lesson in Rope Magic
- Silk On Rope
- Applause – Stop Silk
- The Invisible Hole Penetration
- The Rabbit and Hat Three Card Trick
- Another Silk Penetration
- Magic Painting Twentieth Century Routine
- The Know That Will not Knot
- The Mutilated Parasol Routine
- Broken Watch Routine
- Flagstaff / Good Night Silk Production
- Publisher: Tony Griffith
- Pages: 40
- Location: Bristol, England
- Dimensions: 6″x9″
- Date: 1976
- Binding: softbound
Approx. Price: $5.00 (1993) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.