The basic effect is the standard Box Office routine: show all four pieces and you make a prediction by placing a token into the bottom of the box. The spectator is allowed to choose any of the pieces they want. They can even change their mind as many times as they want and the prediction will always match. But Brian has added so much more, this popular effect is finally getting the implementation and routine it deserves, so not only is it a true collectible, but it is also a solid performance piece.
Unique features of Pagoda Mystery include:
- Spectator or Magician can place prediction into the box themselves and unlike, for example, Magic Wagon’s Mental Safari, the prediction is seen in the box right up until the moment when the spectator removes it at the end.
- Spectator can select one outcome and then change their mind – this has never been possible with any other version of Box Office I have seen.
- Set-up is a breeze and does not require any contortions or upside down placement guesses
- Once set-up you can show all sides of the tray and box.
- Detailed custom construction streamlining each phase of the routine.
- It comes with an entertaining routine that will engage the audience, and due to the thoughtful props other meaningful routines are also possible.
The main presentation box is made from solid Walnut with Maple inlays and the selection pieces are all made by hand from solid maple and walnut, with acrylic and brass like inlays. The Pagoda Mystery is 6″ x 6″ x 10″ and the selection pieces are approximately 1.75″ x 2.75″.
Brian has spent 15 years perfecting this beautiful piece and it shows. There are only 12 available so if you have been looking for the perfect collectible miracle with an entertaining routine, clever method and beautiful props, don’t delay, click over to Brian’s site and get one before they are all gone!
Click here for more information.