Titan Tripod Base by Viking Mfg.(c. 2012)
This is the sturdiest tripod base I have seen from my good friend George Robinson. I used it for my close-up case over the holidays and it was rock solid. Not only is it very solid but the knobs are easy to turn and tighten without any tools or gloves. Just a wonderful utility item I will use for the rest of my life!
- Adjustable leg spread.
- Adjustable height, both controlled by the leg spread and the telescoping upright.
- Heavy duty construction, designed to hold props such as Doves to Rabbit, etc.
- Heavy duty flange.
- Unique tilting flange allows you to tilt the top to almost any angle. Great for card work; allows you to tilt your table top toward the audience.
- Swivel function. Turn table top to the side, etc.
- Powder coat finish; durable.
- Large locking knobs for easy adjustment.
Closed length for packing: 24″; Fully extended height is 46″.Weight: 2lbs.
Approx. Price: $89.00 (01/2017) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
If you want to submit a product review, but don't have an account yet, click here
Photos + Text © Martin's Magic. All Rights Reserved.