Tarbell Orange Vase by Collectors’ Workshop
When I first received this from my good friend George Robinson I don’t think I fully appreciated how cool it was. Of course it is made perfectly by George, but I remember thinking it was just a “fancy ball vase”! Well it is way more the basic routine is:
- You show the Vase
- Remove the lid and show the orange which you then remove
- This orange multiplies into two oranges
- And then an orange silk appears
- You place the orange back in the vase and replace the lid
- And when you lift the lid the orange has vanished too!
A really great routine which is surprisingly easy to do. Everything works beautifully and it looks amazing.
Great job George!
Approx. Price: $495.00 (07/2016) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
If you want to submit a product review, but don't have an account yet, click here
Photos © Martin's Magic. All Rights Reserved.