Scams and Fantasies with Cards by Darwin Ortiz(c. 2002) (Submit Review) (Submit Update)
Darwin is one of the world’s leading sleight-of-hand performers with cards. He’s also the author of some of the most important magic books in recent years: Cardshark, At the Card Table, The Annotated Erdnase and Strong Magic. Scams & Fantasies with Cards is destined to take its place alongside these others as a modern classic.
In this new, hardbound 235-page book he reveals thirty of his finest card creations yet. Highlights include:
- Great new work with a memorized stack. Not just mental effects, but commercial and mind-blowing effects accomplished with your favorite memorized stack.
- Darwin considers The Zen Master one of the most powerful effects he has ever created.
- The Color of Money pushes the classic “Follow the Leader” to a new level of impossibility and impact.
- If you never liked Oil and Water, Ultimate Oil and Water will make you a believer. A show-stopping effect that earns standing ovations.
- In Impossible Conditions, cards turn over while in a spectator’s hands, cards transform while in a spectator’s pocket, and cards travel to your pockets under the closest scrutiny.
- Totally original presentations ranging from the humorous to the suspenseful to the dramatic and poetic.
- Darwin has also created some of the world’s strongest gambling routines and in Scams & Fantasies he shares some of his best yet. Imagine allowing the spectators to thoroughly shuffle the deck, then immediately dealing yourself a royal flush (Raw Deal), or producing any poker hand requested (Shark Attack), or dealing out four pat poker hands (D
- Publisher: A-1 MagicalMedia
- Pages: 220
- Location: USA
- Edited by: David Maler, Andrew Wimhurst, Jason England, Bill Taylor
- Dimensions: 9″x11″
- Date: 2002
- Binding: hardbound
Approx. Price: $35.00 (2005) ***Notice: I am not a dealer and this item is not for sale on this site. It maybe available in the links below or at our sister site: qualitymagicsales.com, but not from here so please do not ask.
© Martin's Magic (unless otherwise stated). All Rights Reserved.