When I first received this from my good friend George Robinson I don’t think I fully appreciated how cool it was. Of course it is made perfectly by George, but I remember thinking it was just a “fancy ball vase”! Well it is way more the basic routine is:
- You show the Vase
- Remove the lid and show the orange which you then remove
- This orange multiplies into two oranges
- And then an orange silk appears
- You place the orange back in the vase and replace the lid
- And when you lift the lid the orange has vanished too!
A really great routine which is surprisingly easy to do. Everything works beautifully and it looks amazing.
Great job George!